[Namron] I made a TUNIC but

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Fri May 20 02:33:43 PDT 2005

Aelesia

Nope, you are not to late.  Cant get ahold of my sister to use her
machine and too much a skeerdy cat to try it by hand.  LOL  I REALLY
like the idea of putting the material underneath.  I think I have
enough that I can try it out, and if I dont like it I can always go
the other way.  I am not sure about using the darker on the sleeves
only because they are fairly short sleeves, but I am going to use it
at the bottom of the tunic.

Thanks
Jim