[Namron] Bofferizational Activities

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Wed May 25 20:00:02 PDT 2005

Pooky

I am sorry but I didn't realize that you first boffer email was in
response to my email regarding boffer stuffs.

My email was more general and not regarding King's College, however,
sounds like a perfectly great activity class.

Dagmar, it sounds like you are already on that and also in a more
general way to bring Boffer to Namron for the children.  MIchael, my
son, will be VERY grateful.  I am volunteering myself to assist you in
any way possible.  I have purchased the supplies and am building
several swords based on the specifications listed on the Ansteorra
guidelines, etc, etc.  I would be happy to use these as loaners as
needed.  I plan on making some shields, as well.

Let me know where you need me.. I will be happy to help.

Sæmundr Bogsveigir
formerly known as Jim