[Namron] Trouble registering for KC

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Sun May 29 20:19:09 PDT 2005

Thanks all

I did not get a confirmation email which makes me think it did not
register me at all.  I did not contact the administrator but will do
so tomorrow.  Also, I have volunteered for bathroon duty and to help
with Danielle in the childrens area so would it be best for me to just
leave some time open and let the people that be know when I can help
out.. or would it be best if I were told when I was needed and then
cancel my participation in those classes?  Either way does not matter
to me as there are so many good classes that if I had to miss some, it
wouldnt break my heart.  BUT, I dont want to enroll in a class, take
that spot and then not go to it.  Know what I mean?

Thanks
Sæmundr
or just Jim