[Namron] Directions to Populace for Nov. 2 at Andrews Park

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Wed Nov 2 05:18:02 PST 2005

Coming from the north on I-35, take the old highway 77 exit, the one
exiting on the left.  This becomes Flood Avenue.  Take this south past
the stoplights at Tecumseh, Rock Creek, and Robinson.  The next stop
light is at Acres.  Turn left.  The park is 2 blocks east, turn right
(south) along the park.  There is an ampitheater, then a street corner,
turn left.  The indoor pavilion is in the stone building east of the
water play area and before the play equipment.

Coming from the south on I-35, take the Main Street exit, go east
approximately 2 miles, past Hobby Lobby.  Turn left (north) on Webster,
which is the second street past Hobby Lobby.  The park is 3 blocks
north.  Turn right at the park. The indoor pavilion is in the stone
building east of the water play area and before the play equipment.

Coming from Highway 9, take Classen Boulevard to Gray St.  Turn left
(west).  Go past the post office, and turn right on Webster, at the
library. The park is 2 blocks north. The indoor pavilion is in the stone
building east of the water play area and before the play equipment.

Let me know if you need any other directions.

Annabelle