[Namron] Unto the Fighters who love their Pooky

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 10:12:04 PST 2005

Hello and Basque Joyously in The~Love,

I your beloved Pooky, was wondering if there were any among you who might
meet a few criteria.

Those being:

1. Do you have Love for your Pooky?
2. Do you have armor (even a piece)?
3. Do you NOT need the piece of armor during the 17-20th ish during
Bordermarch's event?
4. Would you be willing to entrust the piece of armor to ME for that
weekend?
5. Are you ~truly aware~ of how much I love you and how important it is to
ME to have you in MY Life?

Thank you one and any, who might be able to donate for a weekend. I will be
attending Namron's Fighter Practice this Sunday the 13th. I can attend other
things at any time as well, Please let ME know.

Your support creates MY~DREAM,
Lord Pooky

405-206-1227 lord_pooky at hotmail.com

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Puhka Lovr's University of Empathy and Learning Center
of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"