[Namron] Bordermarch's Autumn Melees

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sun Nov 20 22:25:31 PST 2005

The trip to Bordermarch can be accomplished in about eight hours without
attracting the attention of the Highway Patrol, as long as one does not
stop often or for long.  It is still a long drive.  We are arrived home
safely.

I was happy to see so many from Namron there, and hope you enjoyed the
event as much as I did.  Over a dozen of us made the trip, and most
activities had someone from Namron in it in some fashion or another.  A
bottle of wine from the vinyards in the Canton made it to the table of
Their Majesties, His Highness, and all landed nobles, as well as bottles
of mead from Her Excellency's Own Brewer, the previous Brewer of Namron,
and the Current Brewer of Namron.  They went over well, with good food
to accent the taste.

I am too bushed now for a long report of what happened, but Sir Alexis
was made a Laurel and the Baron of Bordermarch, Armand, was named a
White Scarf.  Their castle looks fabulous.  Their people were wonderful
and treated us well.

They'll probably treat us all well if we go back next year, too.

Baron Ulf