[Namron] Pooky / Samhain

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 08:47:56 PST 2005

Hmm you were not only late.. ye just didn't show up lol. You missed it

Yes indeed I did miss it. I've received 7 private emails and this one, I
assure everyone I am well and ok. I thank everyone for their concern.  If
The~Love is an emBODYment it's gravity made ME orbit others last weekend. I
look forward to sprinkling Pooky - glitter over the Hearts and DREAM of MY
good friends at the next gathering.

Happy Times,

Pooky

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Chass Brown
Muddeler of Mead, Ailement of Ale and Whiner of wine
Honorable Recruiter of house of the Red Shark, Have you seen my Belaying
Pin?