[Namron] Wondering.

Craig Pharaoh sherdana at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:22:08 PST 2005

LOL< no problem, just give it to Owen Stott the next time you see him, maybe
he'll be in Skorragardr next Sunday?  Who can tell?  For me to come to
Namron populace is over 100 mile round trip, so I probably won't be making
the next meeting (much to the relief of several people!)
I do intend to write a saga of the trip of the wandering Inkleloom, if you
want to compose some stanzas, feel free!

Caius