[Namron] Directions to Populace for Nov. 2 at Andrews Park

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Nov 3 22:20:44 PST 2005

Now my lady you know my voice heralding is quite well and you might hear me
if you listen hard enough. Nay my lady twouldnt be able to use a scooter as
my spasms would cause me to tump it over but thank you much for the offer.
My powerchairiot decided it wasnted to short out everything in it again. Ahh
to good friends and good food and good wine and times :). I should be back
on the go in about a week twill take them that long to get the pieces needed
for my next chariot race :)

In service of the dream and my brewery addiction;
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Chass Brown
Muddeler of Mead, Ailement of Ale and Whiner of wine
Honorable Recruiter of house of the Red Shark, Have you seen my Belaying
Pin?