[Namron] OT win a date with Kimi and Dani

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 20:09:33 PST 2005

Subject: [Namron] OT win a date with Kimi and Dani

Greetings to all you eligible lords out there!

Dani & Kimi,

I am very grateful for your generous and loving offer to join you in
Celebration of Dance!  I would be Honored to have such Lovely Ladies on MY
arms at a mundane gathering. I could not think of a lovelier way to spend a
nonSCA evening. I would look absolutely fabulous and radiant in the company
and The~Love of two exquisite, fine, and Honorable Ladies such as yourself.
Such a sight We would be strutting our finest into a setting such as that!
Regrettably, I will be attending Bordermarch's Event during the time you had
ascribed as being available to enjoy your company. Woe be it for MY heavy
heart to not be permitted this time, to share, with you...

All MY Love,
Pooky

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Puhka Lovr's University of Empathy and Learning Center
of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"