[Namron] armor for sale

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 12:09:12 PST 2005

     Greetings All,
     Due to personal reasons which I do not care to discuss and would
appreciate not being asked why,I have two sets of armor for sale.One
complete with helmet,one all except the helmet.One set is black leather with
stainless steel articulated knees and elbows(this one is too big for
me)..The other is black and white leather with simple stainless steel knees
and elbows(this is the armor I have fought in for years).Inlcudes an
engraved,blacked lobster pot helm,(itsa verah nauz),and a spring style steel
gorget that needs a bit of work.
    Price list: both sets for $500 firm.
                 Various weapons at various prices.The ones with basket
hilts will be charged for the basket and weapon.The others,make me an offer.
                    I have two short swords with baskets.one basket is steel
and one is the new plastic type basket.
                 Steel cup  hilted short sword:40 dollars.
                 Plastic cup hilted  short sword: 50 dollars.
                 8ft 6 spear: best offer
                 One war witch style axe head: 20 dollars
                 One set of stainless steel articulated gauntlets that need
a thumb fixed.150 dollars.
                 Two 3 ft sections of great rattan for short swords: 10
dollars each.
                 One heavy mucking peice of rattan for sword(needs retaped
etc etc):10 dollars.
                 One shield with basket for a left hander: 40 dollars
          So,if you are interested,I will have them at fighter practice in
Skorragardr this Sunday.So I'll see ya there.
                                    Lord Halldor the Mad Jester