[Namron] Not a Storm Meeting

William Herron fitzbubba at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 19:04:33 PST 2005

> Actually, any Storm can call a Storm meeting. This
> precedent was established and accepted during the time
> when Pepin and Caitlin were our Baron and Baroness.

 Annais, I can call a meeting of left-hand tiddly-wink players, but that
doesn't make it official. A meeting of the Order without the Principals of
the Order is, well, it's an evening gab-fest at someone's house. You can say
or do whatever you want, but it doesn't mean anything. I've accomplished as
much sitting in Barat's living room (and, truth be known, I probably had
more members of the Order in that room than you can get by calling a Storm
meeting on your own).

As general policy, we do not abuse this prviledge.

 An interesting statement. I'm not sure that your Baron would agree, based
on his email. I guess "abuse" is in the eyes of the abuser, right?

I stand by my email from yesterday.
> Annais

 You know, there's something refreshing about watching a pissing match from
over a thousand miles away. You don't get to see everyone's hurt feelings,
you don't get to hear the whining and the bitching, and you get to see
people with assumed authority run straight into a brick wall. Annais, remind
me to spank you when I see you next. In the meantime...
 "Would you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing."
- Data
 Bubba