[Namron] Thanksgiving Turkey Dressing

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Wed Nov 23 09:27:44 PST 2005

About 16 years ago my mother purchase a recipe box at an estate sale.
The kids were selling everything to prevent anyone getting something that
someone else wanted.  Thier mother had been 92 and a ministers wife for
more than 50 years of that.

My mother put the box on a shelf and didn't do anything with it until I
started going thru it about 4 years ago.  Properly file, under Turkey
Dressing I found the following recipe, just as it was written on the
card.

Turkey Dressing

3 c. Bread Crumbs

2 c. Popcorn (not popped)

2 c. Celery, cut up

1 tsp. Sage

2 c. Onions, cut up

moisten with milk, stuff Turkey, roast at 350 for 5 hours until corn pops
and blows the Turkey's ass across the kitchen.

Happy Turkey Day to one and all

joy

radei