[Namron] Thanksgiving Turkey Dressing

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 17:50:05 PST 2005

Oh man this is priceless!!! Can we try this at cooks guild??
  Susie

Radei Drchevich <radei at moscowmail.com> wrote:
    About 16 years ago my mother purchase a recipe box at an estate sale.  The kids were selling everything to prevent anyone getting something that someone else wanted.  Thier mother had been 92 and a ministers wife for more than 50 years of that.
  My mother put the box on a shelf and didn't do anything with it until I started going thru it about 4 years ago.  Properly file, under Turkey Dressing I found the following recipe, just as it was written on the card.

  Turkey Dressing
  3 c. Bread Crumbs
  2 c. Popcorn (not popped)
  2 c. Celery, cut up
  1 tsp. Sage
  2 c. Onions, cut up
  moisten with milk, stuff Turkey, roast at 350 for 5 hours until corn pops and blows the Turkey's ass across the kitchen.

  Happy Turkey Day to one and all
  joy
  radei

 Yahoo! Personals
 Lot's of someone's, actually. Try Yahoo! Personals