[Namron] Off topic...but for those who need a good computer...

Grimmie ldgrimhun at cox.net
Thu Nov 24 05:40:15 PST 2005

Big laptop.
Grimmie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
  To: namron at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 8:58 PM
  Subject: [Namron] Off topic...but for those who need a good computer...

  Hello All!

  I know this is totally off topic, my sister is selling her Apple Laptop Computer online, and figured I'd give you all the heads up before someone grabs it up.  So if you'd like to get someone you love a really great computer, here's the address....

  eBay: apple imac g3 graphite 700mhz/512MB/60G CDRW (item 5834171009 end time Nov-26-05 16:42:08 PST)

  Also, she's here in Oklahoma, so I bet she might be willing to forget about shipping if you want to drive to Yukon (I can give directions, LOL) and pick it up.  Trust me, you'll save!

  Thanks a bunch, and feel free to forward this to whomever you think might want the info!

  Again, sorry for being off topic!  : D

  Ailies Mareoun Haddock
  (Previously Aelesia Of Warwick)