[Namron] Directions to Populace for Nov. 2 at Andrews Park

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 21:06:25 PST 2005

Chass,

I don't have a chair like yours, but I have a scooter
I'm not using at the moment.  You are welcome to
borrow it if you need it.  Just holler.  Well, calling
on the phone or emailing will probably work better.
Although you have a loud voice, I'm not quite sure I
could hear you from there. LOL.

Lady Isobel