[Namron] OT win a date with Kimi and Dani

James Rushin dweezle at pcsok.com
Mon Nov 7 15:46:56 PST 2005

OHHHHH babysitting.  After about 5 minutes with my little "angels"  she
would probably need psychiatric care herself.  Seriously though I wish I
could help.  I want to go to the concert myself but just don't have the
funds.  If you two do get to go I expect a full play by play and you better
darn well have a good time for me.

Allon

  _____