[Namron] Charter Painting

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 17:33:27 PST 2005

I work up in the city.  If you give me an address, I
can figure out how to get there using Mapquest.  It
may be worth the extra travel just to
a) get me there
b) get you there
c) get to know you better

So, let's give it a shot for the next charter painting
which I think is week after next because next week is
Populace meeting, if I'm not mistaken.

Isobel