[Namron] Not a Storm Meeting

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sat Nov 12 01:51:16 PST 2005

H.L. Annais de Montgomerie wrote:
> As requested on the Storms' behalf, in order to
> continue the discussion that Ulf and Maleah brought to
> the populace meeting on November 2, 2005, there will
> be a meeting of the Order of the Heart of the Sable
> Storm of Namron on Sunday, November 13, 2005, at 1:00
> P.M. at the Prairie Kitchen on Main Street in Norman.

Actually, no.  H.L. Annais wanted us to call a meeting of the Storms
directly after this coming Populace Meeting, but we declined, as that is
not enough opportunity for Storms to change their schedules, find baby
sitters, etc.

We agreed, though, to meet with the 3 or 4 Storms that had talked to her
about it, and see if there was a need to move the normal Storm Meeting
from January(ish) to a closer date.  When she spoke to me today to
finalize the location, the number of people meeting with us was stated
as around six.

What she posted is not what we agreed to.  What she posted is what we
declined.

This is not a Storm Meeting, and H.L. Annais does not speak on the
Storms' behalf.  The authority to call a meeting of the Order of the
Heart of the Sable Storm rests with the Baron and Baroness, just as the
authority to call a meeting of the Order of the Laurel rests with the
Crown.

We still desire to meet with the Storms in January.  Any Storms, though,
that have comments or concerns they want to discuss with us before then
are welcome to do so.  We are available by phone, mail, email, or front
door. Arrangements for personal meetings can be made.

We will most likely still attend this Sunday's meeting with H.L. Annais
and her five or so other people, as they obviously have some timely
concern they want to bring up with us.  I'm sure anyone who shows up
will be welcome, though the focus of this meeting is to determine the
concerns of the six people we agreed to meet with.  Since Her Excellency
is teaching a class in the Canton that evening, this meeting will be
limited to a few hours, tops.

H.L. Annais de Montgomerie further wrote:
> At this time, all the Storms will have the opportunity
> to speak should they so desire.
>
> Please bring ideas/suggestions/comments to the table.
>
> Maleah has a prior commentment in the evening, so she
> may leave before the meeting is complete.
>
> Please spead the word to those Storms who do not
> monitor this list.
>
> All input from each Storm is requested.
>
> I do apologize for the EXTREMELY SHORT notice.
> However, many have expressed the desire to discuss the
> issues prior to the next populace meeting.
>
> Again, please contact any and all Storms to advise
> them of this meeting.

Once again, this is NOT a meeting of the Order of the Heart of the Sable
Storm, and has been misrepresented.  Please pass that along to whomever
you may have already passed H.L. Annais' information to.

Ulf and Maleah
Baron and Baroness of Namron