[Namron] Storm Meeting?-Sunday, Nov 13, 1PM

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 22:41:26 PST 2005

Missed the meeting.  Have to work on Sun. What's going
on?  I haven't been able to get to many Pops lately.
Please fill me in.

To the Dream,
Etienett

--- Annais de Montgomerie <maleahladywait at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> As requested on the Storms' behalf, in order to
> continue the discussion that Ulf and Maleah brought
> the populace meeting on November 2, 2005, there will
> be a meeting of the Order of the Heart of the Sable
> Storm of Namron on Sunday, November 13, 2005, at
> 1:00
> P.M. at the Prairie Kitchen on Main Street in
> Norman.
>
> At this time, all the Storms will have the
> opportunity
> to speak should they so desire.
>
> Please bring ideas/suggestions/comments to the
> table.
>
> Maleah has a prior commentment in the evening, so
> she
> may leave before the meeting is complete.
>
> Please spead the word to those Storms who do not
> monitor this list.
>
> All input from each Storm is requested.
>
> I do apologize for the EXTREMELY SHORT notice.
> However, many have expressed the desire to discuss
> the
> issues prior to the next populace meeting.
>
> Again, please contact any and all Storms to advise
> them of this meeting.
>
> Many thanks,
> Annais
>
> --- sandra goodrich <tgnst at swbell.net> wrote:
>
> > When and where?...'Stacia

No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)