[Namron] Bonfire and Birthday!

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 09:34:04 PST 2005

Gives new meaing to Carpe Deim!!!

Matthias the Brewer <matthiasthebrewer at cox.net> wrote:  Or would that be making destiny take YOUR course?

-----Original Message-----
From: namron-bounces+matthiasthebrewer=cox.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:namron-bounces+matthiasthebrewer=cox.net at ansteorra.org]On Behalf
Of Jim L Couch
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 9:56 AM
To: Barony of Namron
Subject: Re: [Namron] Bonfire and Birthday!

I truly think the vikings had the right idea.. Nothing says "I love
you", like a quick landing of the ships, strolling into the villiage
of your choice, grabbing the woman of your dreams, and heading off
into the moonlit waters. How romantic Is there no better way
of letting destiny take its course?!?

Sæmundr