[Namron] ISO...Someone?

BardessOfTheSted@aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 00:26:47 PDT 2005

Greetings all!

There was a Scotsman in a utili-kilt at Wiesenfeuer Baronial who very nicely
asked me for a copy of my piece, "Odin's Reply."  I chatted with him for a
while before the Bardic Competition while he was getting ready for the
Swishy-Poker Competition.

Anyway, long story short (Is that really possible for a Bard?) I have lost
the email he originally wrote to me, so I have no way of contacting him to send
him the lyrics, and answer a few other questions he asked.

I would truly like to get into contact with him so....If you know this
Bard/Swishy Poke, or are this Bard/Swishy Poke, Please, help me get in contact with
him/you!  ; )

Thank you for this Brief Bard's Request, we will now return you to your
Normal Namron List Activities!

Aelesia Of Warwick