[Namron] regarding Protectorate

zubeydah@northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Oct 10 08:02:48 PDT 2005

As some of you may (or may not) know, I host a website that has a section
dedicated to various events in the Kingdom of Ansteorra.  It is my earnest
effort and goal to collect information about events from the viewpoints of
those who attend. ( http://zubeydah.northkeep.org )

To that end, I would like to openly solicit the thoughts, memories and words of
those who attended Protectorate.  If you're willing and interested in writing
a 'guest review' for publication, please contact me off list. (I would also be
willing to bet that your local newsletter editor would love to have such
material for their next issue, having been an editor of a group newsletter for
many years.)

As well, if anyone has photographs in either print or digital media they are
willing to share and looking for host space, I am very happy to post more
photos. I have around 55 from the event that I took myself; more is good!

Lastly, if it would be possible to get a list of those who won awards,
accolades, or any of the competitions, that would be much appreciated.

In documentary service to the North, where the Black Star shines brightly,

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya