[Namron] SCA cooks.

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 20:39:11 PDT 2005

well unless you want to go out to Harrah, you usally can get them at the Oriental Super market between Classen and Western here in the City. They are frozen, but they are dressed.
Ldy Susannah Blackthorne

Lee McGoodwin <etienett at yahoo.com> wrote:
Wild boar?? How cool... I'd like to try some of that?
Our diet in this modern age is so limited compared to
past times. I'm always eager to try something
different.

Anyone know a good local source for rabbit?

To the Dream,
Etienett

--- Chass wrote:

> Also at our camp we never turn away hungry people
> Pookinator. While at my
> camp ye can be feed and drink as well :) and you
> know you are always more
> than welcome. Sorry we missed Protectorate this year
> but My dad found a way
> to get me into the deer woods. So next event I will
> have Venison stew and
> fresh roasted wild boar lol.
>
> Chass

No light shines on the mind protected