[Namron] SCA cooks.

John Hurst jhurstsca at cableone.net
Fri Oct 14 17:19:02 PDT 2005

Buffalo is wonderful meat, rich and sweet, and very lean.  When we lived up
in Kansas there was a local ranch that raised and sold Buffalo meat.  And
of course, if you go up by Bartlesville, Woolaroc snack bar sells a really
nice barbecue buffalo sandwich.  Every time we go out there we have to eat
some of that.
                  Ewen MacG.

At 02:30 PM 10/14/2005, you wrote:

>Here Here!  I too would be interested in venison and buffalo!  (have only
>had jerky meat for these, but am soooo wanting to try the real thing!)
>
>Aelesia Of Warwick

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither."
                                               Ben Franklin