[Namron] Your Loving Generosity

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Oct 17 09:48:00 PDT 2005

No it was because we love ya so much ya big ninny. I have no problems giving
ye a bottle (as long as I get the bottle back lol). Hmm I cant wait maybe
about to bottle up this Ginger mead as well... ist almost a year old as
well. I will be at Samhains unless the greater gods mess with my schedule.
We will be bringing about 20 bottles of mix and match lol. Probably more
ginger and plain mead... maybe my vinella mead as well....

Charinthalis Del Sans