[Namron] SCA cooks.

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 10:49:26 PDT 2005

Etiennett,

We have bunnies runnin wild all over the place at
Bjornsttead.  Are you wanting to hunt them or just
find somewhere you can buy them?

--- Lee McGoodwin <etienett at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Wild boar?? How cool... I'd like to try some of
> that?
> Our diet in this modern age is so limited compared
> past times.  I'm always eager to try something
> different.
>
> Anyone know a good local source for rabbit?
>
> To the Dream,
> Etienett
>
> --- Chass <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:
>
> > Also at our camp we never turn away hungry people
> > Pookinator. While at my
> > camp ye can be feed and drink as well :) and you
> > know you are always more
> > than welcome. Sorry we missed Protectorate this
> year
> > but My dad found a way
> > to get me into the deer woods. So next event I
> will
> > have Venison stew and
> > fresh roasted wild boar lol.
> >
> > Chass

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>