[Namron] SCA cooks.

Jenn jgypsee1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 15:24:00 PDT 2005

Sami,

I bought a duck years ago at the swap meet.  I paid $2 for him and had him in my dorm.  I don't know if they still have them at things like that, but Easter is the best time to look.

Genevieve

Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm not interested in the eggs, but wonder where I
might get a duck or two for my pond?

--- Isobel de Kirkbryde wrote:

> I LOVE duck eggs. They make the best deviled eggs
> ever. Anytime you have some, I'd love to have them
> --
> not necessarily for SCA cooking, but just 'cause
> they
> are so good.
>
> My brother had ducks and when my best friend got
> married, we made deviled eggs out of duck eggs and
> sat
> them out on the buffet. People marveled at how
> wonderful they were and wondered what magical
> incantation we had said over them. (tee hee)
>
> But seriously, I'll take all the duck eggs I can get
> my hands on.
>

> Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
> Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
> Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.
Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,
each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,
in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.
Each step of the journey you go, go with God.