[Namron] russian storybook

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Mon Oct 17 16:08:27 PDT 2005

That book is in english.  However I do have some modern polglot books if
you are interested.  stories by Pushkin, Gogol, Tolstoy, Turgenev,
Dostoevsky, Leskov, Checkhov, Sologub, Bunin, Zamyatin, Babel, and
Zoshchenko.  Russian on one side english translation on the next page.

I will loan it if your interested.  either or both.

joy

Radei Drchevich

<Some of My family too is Ukrainian, mundanely as well as persona>