[Namron] Charter Painting at Moo Manor

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 08:44:43 PDT 2005

--- Brad Stanley <vortmax at cox.net> wrote:

> Once again it's time to paint charters!  Come join
> us at the Moo Manor (a.k.a. Anya and Thomas' place)
> so we can turn bland scrolls into objects of beauty
> that recipients will be proud to display on
> their walls!
>
> ---
> Lord Thomas of Weathershear
> (m.k.a. Brad Stanley)

Doggone it, we keep trying to get back to Charter
painting.  I was even more motivated by seeing who
painted my scroll.  But, I just got a phone call from
my son who lives in ABQ.  He has a trucking job now
and will be here about dinner time, so, 'fraid we have
to postpone at least one more week.  I don't get to
see my boy that often.

I hope to return to Moo Manor next week for charter
painting.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis