[Namron] SCA cooks.

John Hurst jhurstsca at cableone.net
Wed Oct 19 14:35:58 PDT 2005

Sardines or anchovies, oysters or clams are all fine, and sashimi is okay,
though most that I taste around this area seems rather bland.  Escargot was
okay the one time I had it, but not worth the cost.  I just wish there was
a good sushi bar here in Ada.
                     Ewen MacG.

At 03:57 PM 10/19/2005, you wrote:

>Now give me a can of sardines, especially the ones in hot sauce, a few
>crackers and I'm good to go.  The cat doesn't stand a chance, maybe just a
>few remaining drops of juice.
>
>Wolfgang

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither."
                                               Ben Franklin