[Namron] (Yet Another) Question on Heraldic Naming Rules...

BardessOfTheSted@aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Mon Oct 24 18:03:46 PDT 2005

Hello,

I my search for a new persona name, I have yet another question...

Would it be proper for myself to be called  "Ailis Inghean MacMhuirich"?
(Meaning, Ailis, daughter of MacMhuirich.  MacMhuirich is the Gaelic version of
Murray.  Would it pass?

>From what I understand, "Mac" means "Son of"...but from what I understand
MacMhuirich is the proper name.  Would they say the name is conflicting?

In serious need of a herald,
Ailis?
(Previously, Aelesia of Warwick)