[Namron] Heres the proof

Sharylyn Tincler sorchia31 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 28 17:39:07 PDT 2005

Hey that was good I had a group of kids with me for a party that Raven wanted.  I showed that to them and they all flipped out.  Thanks that was great.

Lady Jasmine

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

This is a car advertisement from Great Britain. When they finished filming
the ad, the film editor noticed something moving along the side of the car,
like a ghostly white mist. They found out that a person had been killed a
year earlier in that exact same spot.

The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon.
Watch the front end of the car as it clears the trees in the middle of the
screen and you'll see the white mist crossing in front of the car then
following it along the road....Spooky!

Is it a ghost, or is it ! simply mist? You decide.

If you listen to the ad, you'll even hear the cameraman whispering in the
background about it near the end of the commercial. A little creepy but
pretty cool!

\|||||/
(@@)

http://dvorak.org/blog/images/GhostlyCarAd.wmv

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Puhka Lovr's University of Empathy and Learning Center
of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"