[Namron] Populace meeting Wednesday, Oct 5

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Tue Oct 4 23:56:01 PDT 2005

Thomas the Seneschal wrote:
> The Populace meeting for the Barony of Namron will be at Andrew's
> Park at the indoor building at 7:30.  Please see the herald once you
> arrive if you have business before the populace so we may promptly
> begin.

We asked that anyone who had no access to this list please call Lord
Thomas or ourselves to find out where the meeting will be.  But if you
know someone who doesn't read this mailing list, it would be great if
you could call them today and let them know.  This is the last meeting
before Protectorate.

Again, Populace Meeting is at the pavilion at Andrew's Park.  That is at
N. Webster Ave and W. Daws St, and is directly north of the Norman
Police Station and the Norman Public Library.  It is two blocks west of
the railroad tracks and three blocks north of Main.

Baron Ulf