[Namron] SCA cooks.

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Sat Oct 8 23:07:13 PDT 2005

Also at our camp we never turn away hungry people Pookinator. While at my
camp ye can be feed and drink as well :) and you know you are always more
than welcome. Sorry we missed Protectorate this year but My dad found a way
to get me into the deer woods. So next event I will have Venison stew and
fresh roasted wild boar lol.

Chass