[Namron] SCA cooks.

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Oct 16 15:36:49 PDT 2005

lol well I have personally eaten, Buffalo, Peacock, Quail, Dove, Pheasant,
Elk, Deer, Wild Boar, Wild Turkey, Prarie Chicken, Squirrel, Rabbit,
Rattlesnake, Possum, Racoon, Beaver, and thats just regular meats not fish
families lol. I strongly recommend Squirrel but would never eat possum again
lol

Charinthalis Del Sans