[Namron] Not the same old food...

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 08:22:54 PDT 2005

My son, Odhran, is allergic to pork.  If he gets
anything that is smoked, it is usually turkey.  He
gets pretty bored with chicken and turkey.  He was
QUITE impressed with the beef at Protectorate.  I have
to admit, in our section of the table, I let him have
it because I enjoy the ham.  He remarked on it several
times.  This is quite unusual for a teen-aged boy who
walks in the door from school, you hear a vacuum like
motor start and anything that is edible disappears
instantly.

Well done (pardon the pun) on the beef.  He REALLY
enjoyed it.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis