[Namron] Thank you

Craig Pharaoh sherdana at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 12:21:11 PDT 2005

Thank you, for your advice.  I have actually been playing SCA
and nominating people off and on for almost 30 years.
I also know that award recommendations that come
from many people from someone's local group are more
apt to be considered favorably than one or two nominations,
and that Owen already got a Thistle for period cooking that
was never recorded by the heralds and therefore not in the OP
and therefore "didn't happen" until it is recorded.   His years
of service as a chef deserve recognition, but his service since
he was my deputy seneshal and later seneshal  in "Three Mills"
peobably deserve more recognition than he has received,
simply because he moved from Eldren to Three Mills to Namron,
and people sometimes forget or new people are unaware of
his many years of service.

Caius Fabius Sarmaticus