[Namron] How many bonfires can be squeezed into a fortnight???

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 06:43:51 PDT 2005

Greetings all,

It appears that a young couple in love wish to revel
at Haldor and Fayyiddas on the weekend I'd planned for
my bonfire.  Far be it for me that I should obstruct
the celebration and joy of such a union by hosting my
bonfire the same weekend they are hosting their
betrothal celebration!  Therefore, I shall move my
bonfire to another date.  Perhaps, even THIS
WEEKEND!!!  By doing such, I would prevent a
scheduling feaux pas of increadible import, and avail
myself, and all others of not ONE but TWO revels with
bonfires in which to celebrate the turning of the
seasons...

What say ye to that?  A good date?  Not?  Suggestions?
 If this is not a good date then we might try another,
however, the 5th is not good as it is the night our
lovely Michaella makes her first appearance as a USAO
Drover Cheerleader at their homecoming game at
Chickasha (7:00 p.m., 5.00 each for those who'd like
to witness my baby being tossed above the heads of the
crowd in fascinating feats of skill and danger! Her
favorite being something named "THE WHEEL OF DEATH").

The weekend of the 12th I'm recovering from surgery,
but am willing to open Bjornsstead to everyone with
the understanding that I will mainly sit still and
"hold court" as it were, perhaps being able to offer
my first bardic tune I've been learning.  The wood is
already gathered, we'd just have to decide amongst
ourselves about refreshements, grilling, hunting,
fishing, pot-lucking, utensils, etc.

And, if anyone has any fireworks left over, that could
be fun too.

Anyone game?
Samarrah

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>