[Namron] Bjornsstead Bonfire

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 09:33:57 PDT 2005

Alas, I must once again change the date of the
Bjornsstead bonfire.  The 12th of November is no good
as that is another evening in which my beloved
daughter is to be flung towards the ceiling to perform
aerobatic, death defying maneuvers to encourage a band
of merry men in shorts to toss balls into baskets.

Friday the 11th anyone?  Other than that we'd probably
have to push it to December...perhaps the weekend of
the 10th in honor of Michaella's 20th birthday!

I await your decision,

Samarrah

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>