[Namron] would someone please shot me now?

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:40:47 PDT 2005

Well, Sammy.  that is where I messed up bigtime.  I let the insurance
laps.  had a problem with a mailed payment not arriving, and I was
suppost to go over and get things settled with my agent, and I didn't get
there in time.

So, no insurance.  Repair should be retively inexpensive.  Damage is
contained to the drywall and <being an old house there is lath between
the drywall and the attic>lath.  A very small amount of wall damage,
about 2 - 1 ft squares of wall is damaged.  most of the damage is water
and the fireman tore the cieling down. shout only take a few sheets of
drywall and maybe plywood to get it back to structure.

Luckily no Structural Damage,  But that is only because I was under the
fire, on my computer when it started and got it right away.

Could have been a lot worse, knock on wood.  Just SO MUCH mess to clean
up and I can't keep up as it is<g>.

First thing I need to do is figure out how to get the electric turned
back on.  Since it was an electric fire, they cut the feed lines.  I have
no electricity, no phone, no cable, no gas, so is like the 10th
century<g>.

Unfortunately a good portion of my meds go wet too.  I am doing ok, but
have to ration pain pills.

thank you for the concern.  I do appreciate

joy

radei