[Namron] Bjornsstead Bonfire

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 06:40:56 PDT 2005

Still checking schedules, but if there's no ball game
on friday the 11th (we don't know yet...have to see if
our team makes the playoffs) then we can have one the
11th.

BUT Michaella also wants one Dec. 9th (a friday) to
celebrate her 20th birthday.

I'll keep everyone informed as we figure our crazy
lives out!  LOL

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>