[Namron] Guild of Camillus de Lellis

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Oct 4 17:56:16 PDT 2005

This is no where as many as I posted last time but will this small list do
for now until after deer season? Before you rule out Robbers Cave let me
state.. the Equestrian camp which is also available.. is larger than
Cimmeron and 200 times more accessable. Robbers Cave like Lake Murray has
Several Group Camps not just one.

In Service;
Charinthalis Del Sans
Muddeler of Mead, Ailement of ale and Whiner of wine.

Lake Eufaula State Park (SP)
    Hwy 69 & Hwy 150
    Checotah, OK  74426  Phone: (918) 689-5311
Toll Free: (800) 654-8240
E-mail: lesp at lakewebs.net
Web Site: http://www.oklahomaparks.com

Directions: From I-40, go 14 miles SW on Hwy 150.
Features: Nature Center has accessible parking and walkway, restroom and
exhibits.

The Park Office/Visitors Center with parking.

The group camp dining hall and kitchen has an accessible entrance; the
restrooms (men and women) have accessible stalls and wash basins.

Arrowhead State Park (SP)
    HC 67 Box 57
    Canadian, OK  74425  Phone: (918) 339-2204
Fax: (918) 339-7236
E-mail: arrowhd at cvok.net
Web Site: http://www.oklahomaparks.com

Location: Southeast
Directions: 18 miles N of McAlester on Hwy 69, then 4 miles E on State Park
Rd.
Features: Area #4 - One comfort station has an accessible entrance, stalls
and wash basin - also has Braille lettering on outside denoting "men" or
"women". One group picnic shelter. One RV campsite, plus one RV campsite in
the equestrian campground.

Group Camp - 2 accessible comfort stations, dining room and 2 bunkhouses

Lake Wister State Park (SP)
    25567 US Hwy 270
    Wister, OK  74966  Phone: (918) 655-7212
Toll Free: (800) 654-8240
Fax: (918) 655-7274
E-mail: wistercabins at oklahomaparks.com
Web Site: http://www.oklahomaparks.com

Location: Southeast
Directions: 2 miles S of Wister on Hwy 270.
Features: Victor Area Campground-One comfort station has an accessible
entrance, stalls, showers, wash basins and parking area.

Group Camp-One comfort station has an accessible entrance, stalls, showers
and wash basins. One A-frame cabin (bunkhouse) at the group camp has an
accessible entrance.

Robbers Cave State Park (SP)
    Hwy 2 N
    Wilburton, OK  74578  Phone: (918) 465-2565
Toll Free: (800) 654-8240
Fax: (918) 465-5763
E-mail: robberscave at oklahomaparks.com
Web Site: http://www.oklahomaparks.com

Location: Southeast
Directions: 5 miles N of Wilburton on Hwy 2.
Features: Group Camps #1 and #2 are usable. Both camps have accessible
comfort stations and community buildings.

Lake Murray State Park (SP)
    204 Scenic State Hwy 77
    Ardmore, OK  73401  Phone: (580) 223-4044
Toll Free: (800) 257-0322
Fax: (580) 223-4052
E-mail: lakemurraystatepark at oklahomaparks.com
Web Site: http://www.oklahomaparks.com

Location: South
Directions: I-35 Exit 24, then 2 miles E.
Features: The park office, tennis court, and chapel are accessible. The
Swimming pool has handicap parking and bathhouse in addition to a lift for
the pool.

The ramp in front of the lodge can be used for individuals with
disabilities, however, the angle is in excess of ADA guidelines. The back
lawn may be accessed from the mini lobby. We have one room and five cabins
that are handicap accessible.

Group Camp III has some accessible features: mess hall, 2 bunkhouses,
comfort station and beach.

At Group Camp I the comfort station is accessible.

Black Mesa State Park & Nature Preserve (SP)
    County Road 325
    Kenton, OK  73946  Phone: (580) 426-2222
Fax: (580) 426-2405
E-mail: blackmesa at ptsi.net
Web Site: http://www.oklahomaparks.com

Location: Northwest
Directions: 28 miles NW of Boise City on Hwy 325.
Features: Park Office is accessible

One semi-modern RV site

The group camp - Community Building, one section of the counselors quarters
has ramp, duplex bunkhouse with bathroom and comfort station.

 Boiling Springs State Park (SP)
    NE of city
    Woodward, OK  73801  Phone: (580) 256-7664
Toll Free: (800) 654-8240
Fax: (580) 256-4338
E-mail: bsprings at otrd.state.ok.us
Web Site: http://www.oklahomaparks.com

Location: Northwest
Directions: 1 mile N on Hwy 34, then 5 miles E on Hwy 34C
Features: The Park office with restrooms are accessible.

The bathhouse is usable with assistance. The swimming pool is equipped with
a lift to assist physically challenged individuals into the pool.

Group Camp #2 - Community building and one bunkhouse.

Roman Nose Resort Park (SP)
    Rt 1 Box 2-2
    Watonga, OK  73772  Phone: (580) 623-4215
Toll Free: (800) 892-8690
Fax: (580) 623-2190
E-mail: romannosepark at oklahomaparks.com
Web Site: http://www.oklahomaparks.com

Location: Northwest
Directions: 30 miles N of I-40; 4 miles N of Watonga on Hwy 8, then 3 miles
N on Hwy 8A.
Features: Two Lakes & Bitter Creek campgrounds each have one accessible RV
site.

The swimming pool and bathhouse are accessible.

The group camp has accessible parking and sleeping quarters with an
accessible bathroom located in the Community Building.