[Namron] Guild of Camillus de Lellis

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Sat Oct 8 16:53:23 PDT 2005

Hmm welp my 2 cents again.
Robbers cave has 3 camp sites. ALL 3 are accesssible and we were warned when
we held Margrave there the last 2 years of Rundels life that we wouldnt get
a profit its "Too far away". We had people from the Central Region and from
our neighboring kingdom there as well (barony of Smythkeepe). We had more
profit both years than the canton had seen in Several years (actualy the
only profit it had seen according to the past reports). The camp site is
cheap and is in Great shape.

Eufaula's camp ground is also very accessible, it is reasonably cheap (last
time I called and asked was alot cheaper than camp cimmeron). We were at a
wedding held there for an entire weekend before I broke my back.

Chass