[Namron] SCA cooks.

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 12:20:22 PDT 2005

I LOVE duck eggs.  They make the best deviled eggs
ever.  Anytime you have some, I'd love to have them --
not necessarily for SCA cooking, but just 'cause they
are so good.

My brother had ducks and when my best friend got
married, we made deviled eggs out of duck eggs and sat
them out on the buffet.  People marveled at how
wonderful they were and wondered what magical
incantation we had said over them.  (tee hee)

But seriously, I'll take all the duck eggs I can get
my hands on.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis