[Namron] SCA cooks.

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Oct 17 22:56:12 PDT 2005

Ahh before breaking my back I happened to love Boar hunting with my spear.
Now I am planning on doing it Lance style from the chair muhahahah. We
roasted a couple Boars for our cantons event once..... there was no left
overs.  I do think wild meat tastes better. Mayhaps steroids and medications
tamper with the taste.... food for thought eh?

Charinthalis Del Sans of the Portable Chariot
Muddeler of Mead, Ailement of Ale and whiner of Wine
In the name of a new batch "Here Try This"