[Namron] SCA cooks.

Craig Pharaoh sherdana at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:36:02 PDT 2005

ahh,  into my area of study...
Archaeological studies show that with in a short time,
hard water deposits would coat the interiors of the lead
pipes and prevent the lead leeching into the drinking,
cooking and bathing water.  Some bronze and brass
patera and pots used for cooking may have introduced
more harmful minerals into the diet, and various fumes
from industrial applications usually near or coexistant with
lower class dwellings also caused arsenic, lead, mercury, and
several other items we know as poisons to be introduced
in harmful levels.

Caius Fabius