[Namron] would someone please shot me now?

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Wed Oct 26 14:01:54 PDT 2005

Lots of very nice e-mails offering help.  So here is a group answer, to
save space.

I appreciate the support.  I really didn't expect anything, I just needed
to unload.  But nice to know there are so many willing to help.  even
those that don't know me.  Just the offer make me all warm and fuzzy
inside.

thank you all

if there is anything specific I need I will definate ask.  Right now all
I need is a certified electrician that would be willing to work with me
on a payment schedule.  I only get $699 a month on disability and not
much that isn't spoken for.

Feeling much better now.  thank you every so much.

joy

radei