[Namron] Pookinator are you

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Oct 26 19:33:45 PDT 2005

Going to come by my encampment? I will be having Beef, Venison, garlic,
Barley Stew........ and a plain beef stew...... for dinner both friday and
saturday night... Muhahaha and carrying some cocoa since I know its going to
be a little nippy out. Come by and pop a few back with me :)

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Chass Brown
Muddeler of Mead, Ailement of Ale and Whiner of wine
Honorable Recruiter of house of the Red Shark, Have you seen my Belaying
Pin?