[Namron] Ohh the squeezins....

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 06:56:22 PDT 2005

Ok now I am having baddd flashes of pookie with an accordian...living in
North
Dakota... AKKKKK
Ldy Susannah

Pooky doesn't have a squeez box that I wear on MY chest. When I finally go
home I do get some rest. True I'm playin all night and the drummin's all
right. But Pooky doesn't have a squeez box I wear on MY chest.

Now a tamborine and maybe we can talk,
Pooka Bell ~ You can wish upon MY Star doesn't matter who you are

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!

Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"